4th Class Updated – To Do 30/03 – 03/04 (last updated 28 March)
We hope you are all keeping safe, healthy and happy. Hopefully it won’t be too long until we see you back in the classroom again.
Ms. Browne and Ms. Dillon
- Treasury 88 – 90
- Reading – Read at least 1 book and record the titles in homework journals (signed by parents)
- Tables: Continue practising all multiplication and division tables. Some helpful websites include: multiplication.com, Topmarks and Mangahigh
- MangaHigh: Engage in lessons and games online of topics covered this far
Duolingo is an excellent resource to practise and build on your Irish knowledge. It is available as an app on any tablet, iPad or phone and available online on a laptop or computer. It covers a range of categories including: food, animals, grammar and recaps over the basics of Irish.
- Handwriting – Two pages in handwriting book
- SESE – Create a fact file on any animal of your choice under the headings:
- Interesting facts
Can be done in SESE copy or in poster form
- Joe Wicks ‘The Body Coach’ is currently running a daily thirty minute PE session on his YouTube channel. This can be found using the link below.
- Just to note the website Twinkl which is full of resources, worksheets and activities is currently free for all parents and children if you are looking for extra activities.
Other things to do:
Help out at home
Get some exercise
Play board games
Managhigh (password in journal)
Topmarks – maths games (tables)
Multiplication.com – Lots of maths games
To download a Book Report Form to fill in at home, click HERE
To complete an Online Book Review, click HERE